I recently received the Picasso blog award from Mary. Thanks!
As a condition of the award, I have state seven facts about myself, and then
pass the award onto seven other bloggers.
- My favourite author is Andy McDermott. I can read his books over and over again. (Seriously, I can. I could read his whole series, then start again. The plots don’t get old)
- I absolutely CANNOT stand manual cars. I hate driving them. Why would anybody want them? I can’t wait to get an automatic car.
- I’ve been out of the country three times. Twice to Malaysia, and once to Bali. I’ll be going to Vietnam later this year.
- While I’m on the topic of overseas, I want to live and work overseas. I’m thinking New Zealand, England, and the US. In that order. I do plan on returning to Australia in between trips. (Will my dreams go ahead? I hope so.)
- I am a Grammar Nazi. I hate bad grammar. I loathe it.
- I also hate bad spelling. I h8 it wen ppl always rite liek dis. Y do dey do dis? I want 2 frottle dem. Learn 2 spel
- However, and this may make me a hypocrite, but I can never remember when to use apostrophes. I keep learning the rules, but forget them.
Huh. That wasn’t so bad. That was actually kind of easy. Once I got started, I didn’t want to stop. Alright, here’s a bonus fact.
8. The earliest story that I remember writing is a story about a magic fish. It also contained Power Rangers (they were my favourite back then) and transforming people. I drew pictures, and dictated the story to my mum, who wrote it down. It had a cardboard cover, so it may still be around.
Alright, now for seven bloggers to pass this award onto.
(Sorry, no bonus blogger.)
Have you voted on my poll yet? Let me know your thoughts on whether I should have an in-house critique by clicking here.